As we reflect upon the achievements and challenges of 2023, we are grateful for your unwavering support of the Weizmann Institute of Science and the American Committee. This year’s Weizmann Institute Impact Report highlights scientific accomplishments over the past year, alongside vivid portraits of a research community coming together to rebuild, strengthen, and uplift the wider Israeli society following the devastating attacks of October 7.
Inside the 2023 Impact Report, you’ll find:
- An inspirational video message from Prof. Alon Chen, president of the Weizmann Institute of Science
- Significant scientific research breakthroughs and profiles of our new scientists
- A spotlight on the Davidson Institute of Science Education and a moving story of efforts to help children displaced by the war
- Thoughts from friends and supporters across the global Weizmann community
- Weizmann on the home front: wartime updates and stories with a touching tribute to Dr. Marcel Frailich Kaplun, z”l
- The journeys of two extraordinary women scientists who graduated from Weizmann
- Updates on the Institute’s transformational work in key flagship and construction projects
View the full Impact Report
“As Israel charts its future and rebuilds, the advancement of science and technology is essential. Weizmann science will continue to contribute to human health, knowledge, and progress for humanity around the world.”
— Prof. Alon Chen, president, Weizmann Institute of Science
Thank you for your generous support during these challenging times. We are grateful that you continue to stand with the American Committee, the Weizmann Institute, and the State of Israel. Because of you, Weizmann science will remain a pillar of strength, innovation, and hope around the globe.